If you want to get ACCEPTED in your JOB INTERVIEW, Here are a few rules to follow:
1) Get into the room with utmost confidence. Enter with intriguing eyes, a bright smile and an open body language.
2) When asked about your introduction, Go all guns blazing. Start with a bang and stick to your strengths. (Don’t say I am not good at studies, I am from Nashik, I have a brother and so on. Imagine that you have got a minute to audition yourself. So, Things which would matter the most)
3) Don’t say words which you don’t know much about or don’t use words to just show your exceptional vocabulary. Because the interviewer may ask you to elaborate on any particular word or phrase you used.
4) If you don’t know an answer to a question asked, simply accept the fact that you are still young and learning about it and that you don’t know much about it. Sometimes, Vulnerability is a key sign of being courageous.
5) Always respect the interviewers. Don’t be causal in your approach and take them for granted. After all, They are human beings and feeling heard and being respected always appeals to the emotional side. Most importantly: Interviewing is like a Television advertisement. You show the strengths loudly and keep the drawbacks in the back seat.
P.S: If you want to get your LinkedIn Profile Optimised and Make Your Career Opportunities Maximised, then, You can enrol in the LinkedIn Profile Optimisation Program.